Today's topic is animals you've named after a book character.
Over the years I've had many.
Growing up these were my families dogs:
1. A Toy Fox Terrier we named Hector after the Trojan warrior in the Iliad.
2. A half German Shepherd and Blue Heeler named Arwin after the elf queen from LOTR.
4. Another Toy Fox Terrier named Circe, from the Odyssey.
5. A Toy Fox Terrier the mate to Circe, named Charley. From the movie adapted from Flowers for Algernon.
6. A black Toy Cocker Spaniel named Watson after Dr. Watson from Sherlock Holmes.
And a Black Labrador named Lucy after the the cartoon character in Peanuts.
The ones still alive:
7. A beautiful red Beta fish named Scarlet after Scarlet O’Hara.
8. A German Shepherd named Smokey from the movie.
9. A Chihuahua named Bandit.
10. A sixteen year old white and orange Teddy Bear cat named Pippin from LOTR.