About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Waiting, waiting and waiting

Mom had knee replacement surgery this morning. We have been here since six this morning. Around noon the nurse here in the waiting room told me they'd move her out of recovery in about twenty minutes. It's now 3:30 and they haven't moved her to a room. She having trouble keeping her oxygen level up if she falls asleep, what I've been told, they won't let me in with her. I've used up my computer battery twice. The waiting room doesn't have any electrical outlets by the chairs. I am getting some quality editing time on my novel-in-progress.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PM: Prayers are flowing out to your Mom!!! I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

P M Prescott said...

Thank you, she'll drive the nurses and techs crazy for a couple of days.