About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

On the road

The snow storm on Tuesday and Wednesday delayed my books getting here by a day. We waited till Friday afternoon, and they finally got here. The we took off for Texas. Yesterday was a long day of driving and today other than attending Methodist Church in the morning and Catholic service (neice was playing an angel in the pageant) we've taken it rather easy. Actually I stayed here with Ritchie as he was running a fever and had the sniffles while everyone else went to the pageant. It looks like tomorrow will be a big day of opening gifts and eating alot of food.
I'm autographing and giving out copies of my novel as Christmas presents to all the family members. I've already had two people e-mail me wanting copies, and I set up a PO box for those wishing to buy an autographed copy. You can get the particulars by clicking on the Optimus link at the side. I'll get those out as soon as we get back from the trip.

Here's wishing one and all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

BAC said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


BAC