About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Tough Topics

Tough Topics today. Hmm

From yesterday's post:

Daughters of the West Mesa and Suzanna by Dr. Irene Blea


The anti rapture theology. A common sense approach to the second coming of Christ. Placed in historical context of the scriptures and what it meant to those it was originally written.

Fellow Wayland Baptist College alum. He and my brother's dissertations were on the philosophy of Paul Riccour. Writing this book cost him his position as professor at Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary.

This is book deals with divorce, remarriage, fundamentalism, education, and politics. At amazon free with Kindle unlimited or .99

4 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for stopping by... and I'm definitely adding these books to my TBR list. They sound fascinating ...and I've just bought yours and looking forward to reading it!

P M Prescott said...

Judy, thank you. Glad they interested you

Lydia said...

Oops, I thought I left a comment on this post already. Sorry for missing it on Wednesday. All of these books sound very interesting, especially the Human Sacrifices one.

My post.

P M Prescott said...

Thank you, Lydia. Try HS, you'll like it.