About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Late Top Ten Tuesday

I know, it's late Wednesday, but I was out of town without my pc. Wife says it's not a vacation if I bring it along. TTT this week is top books on my reading list I'm avoiding.

I bought the book, but before I had time to read it Patrick Stewart starred in a mini series of it. It was so well done I've put off reading it.

I started it many years ago and got bogged down in all the letters. After Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein I most likely couldn't read with a straight face anymore.

One of those books I picked up at Barns and Noble's for cheap and keep putting it off.

I started reading this after picking up a package of book and DVD on 10th anniversary of the movie. Talk about a shock about what they left out of the movie. Sometime I'll get back to it.




2 comments:

Lydia said...

I've never read the book version of The Princess Bride. I may need to change that sometime!

My TTT.

P M Prescott said...

Thanks for dropping by, Lydia. I've a new post or actually a repost about the book.