About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Fireworks galore

Son and his family were gone last night and we didn't buy fireworks. Even before it got dark around here the neighbors started setting off fireworks so we went outside and were entertained by all the stuff going off around us.
Grinnygranny is proof reading my second novel and with a few other alterations I'll have it ready to send off for a publisher.

Publish America just e-mailed me and they're not going to discontinue my book in soft cover. The still want me to buy a bunch to get into the cheaper paperback version. Which I might do in a couple of weeks, but not right now.

Going back to work as a legal assistant sometime this week, nock on wood, thought I'd be back at it last week, but legal things have their own time table. I'll call tomorrow and find out when to report.

We've watched 1776, my choice, and Independence Day, wife's choice, as our way of celebrating the country's birthday. I can't believe how many blogs are becoming negative on this. I'm not into the "My country right or wrong" mindset, but I'm still proud to be an American and live in this country.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So am I, PM!

P M Prescott said...

I know from your blog that you are Michael.