It's been a while since I've done a top ten, here goes.
1. Robinson Crusoe by Daniel DeFoe
2. I Claudius by Robert Graves
3. Claudius the God by Robert Graves
4. The Autobiography of VIII by Margaret George.
5. The Memoirs of Cleopatra by Margaret George.
6. Elizabeth the Great by Elizabeth Jenkins.
7. Pontius Pilate by Paul Maier.
8. The Constantine Codex by Paul Maier.
9. Genuine Jesus by Paul Maier
10. I Maury by Patrick Prescott
This is the reason I've taken a break from Top Ten. The life of the father of oceanography, meteorology, and pathfinder of the seas as autobiography.
Robinson Crusoe, that's a good one! Idea-ist@GetLostInLit
Welcome back, Patrick!
I really should read Robinson Crusoe sometime.
And congratulations again on your book.
Lydia, I've never read it, but know the story. Thanks for your comment.
Post a Comment