About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Monday, September 21, 2020

TTT 092220





 Today's topic is my fall TBR list.



Tony Roberts has a new Casca book coming out. This was his last one. 




He has another for his Kastania Series. This was the sixth the seventh is due soon. 





Lastly another installment in his Dark Blade series. He finished his Siren Series.






Also waiting for the latest installment by Joseph Badal.











17 comments:

Natalie @ The Biblioholic said...

Gods of Gluttony has such an interesting cover. I haven't heard of this author before. I hope you enjoy your reads! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Greg said...

These look pretty good. I'm not familiar with the Tony Roberts books.

Astilbe said...

Casca sounds interesting.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Lydia said...

I hope you enjoy all of these books!

P M Prescott said...

Natalie, glad to share a really good author to you.

P M Prescott said...

Greg, give him a try, you might be surprised.

P M Prescott said...

Astibe, over 50 books so far, most by Tony Roberts.

P M Prescott said...

I will, Lydia.

Christopher @ Plucked from the Stacks said...

This looks like some fun reading for this fall! A few people have recommended Badal's books to me, so it might be time for me to check one out, too.

P M Prescott said...

He's a good writer in the Tom Clancy type of stuff, Christopher.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Good luck on your fall TBR! Happy reading!

Haley @ Stuck in the Stacks said...

Looks like you have some interesting reading ahead. Enjoy!

P M Prescott said...

Thank you, Deanna.

P M Prescott said...

I sure do, Haley.

Bree @1girl2manybooks said...

I've not read any of the authors on your list! I hope you enjoy these

P M Prescott said...

I will, Bree. Enjoy yours.

P M Prescott said...

Spammers