About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

WC 052020

Hmm, How would I  survive a zombie apocalypse?
At my age I couldn't outrun them. With physical problems I couldn't fight them. I'd get a shotgun and blow my brains out, so I couldn't become one.
Hope that's not too pragmatic for others.

I have written three books in how to survive a super volcanic eruption and volcanic winter. 
Just remember: When it hits the fan, you need a plan!
Available on Amazon unlimited.

14 comments:

Tena Stetler said...

We'll not sure I agree with you plan, but at least you have one. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine. https://www.tenastetler.com/lsrs-wednesdays-blog-challenge-how-id-fare-in-a-zombie-apocalypse/

Lydia said...

I hope it never comes to that, Patrick.

Thanks for stopping by my post earlier. :)

P M Prescott said...

Yes I do, Tena. Your idea of Cheyenne Mountain is interesting.

P M Prescott said...

As we all do, Lydia.

Gina Briganti said...

I summarize your plan as, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Thanks for coming by The Reiki Cafe and commenting on my post.

Michael Mock said...

I think with some planning time you could probably avoid the need for drastic measures, but I admire your commitment to not letting yourself become a danger to everyone else.

Mary Morgan said...

Nothing is impossible if you have a plan or two, or three, or...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Patrick. :)

P M Prescott said...

Thanks for coming by, Gina.

P M Prescott said...

Michael, those who fought Apaches around here knew to always use the last bullet for yourself.

P M Prescott said...

That's right, Mary. Always have a plan.

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

There's nothing wrong with pragmatism, but let's hope it doesn't come to that.

P M Prescott said...

Definitely, Megan.

Cathryn Hein said...

It's a solution I suppose, but perhaps a tad drastic? Why not escape to the nearest library and let the librarians take care of you? They'll know what to do because they have BOOKS!

P M Prescott said...

Wow, great idea, Cathryn!