About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Walk through the neighborhood

Took dog for a walk today. Decided to take pictures of all the flowers in people's yards.

Some have cactus, some roses, others flowering trees. It makes for a colorful neighborhood.






Here's an example of a flowering tree. I think it's a magnolia. I'm not an expert on trees.







Here's some flowering prickly pear.





It can be difficult to take pictures when Sammie is wanting to sniff.





This if a gorgeous bush, don't know the name, but it is lovely.







Ever present Night Shade. Give them water and they'll take over the world.







More Churrasco cactus. 









Lovely rose bushes.









The Desert Willow in bloom.









More roses









I don't know what kind of tree this is, but it's amazing.





And lastly, more roses.


















4 comments:

Berthold Gambrel said...

Wow! Great pictures, as usual.

P M Prescott said...

Thanks, Berthold.

Lydia said...

You sure have some nice plants in your area. :)

P M Prescott said...

I do, thanks, Lydia.