About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Frustration

  • I put all the names and addresses onto the e-mail account and tried to send them the first e-mail for Monday's Writers2Writers meeting and Hotmail puts a hold on new accounts for mass e-mails. I had to get Dave Corwell to do the mailing for me, hopefully I'll get the situation up and running by next months meeting.
  • I've run off twenty copies of Anne's book Friend's Forever and the kind lady in the production room is in the process of binding them. The first ten went in the blink of an eye.
  • It looks like the Curmudgeons will be meeting again on the 16th at a place yet to be decided. There are many problems in the world that need to be solved over a beer or two.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, there are many problems and thanks to good people who care like you, PM, there will be creative solutions too. Cheers! :)