About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

All Good Things Must End

Tomorrow it's back to school, at least for a little while, nothing is set in stone right now.

I've finally added all the names and e-mail addresses (164 of them) to the Writers2Writers e-mail account so I can contact everyone before each meeting. Yahoo has been a real pain letting me only post 3 or 4 at a time and I'm still fighting them on my first e-mail to the group, seems they put a hold on the account afraid I might be spamming.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Easy for me to say, but do hang in. Are there colleagues who share the same concerns you have with whom you can swap ideas?

P M Prescott said...

Most of the friends I've had here over the years have been driven away by this administration.

Unknown said...

I understand, P M.