- There's three good reasons to be a teacher: June, July and August.
- Schools out for now and I'm on my long (unpaid) vacation.
- Grinnygranny and I went to see the Star Trek movie. A wife who enjoys all the incarnations of Star Trek means I married well. We enjoyed it. There's a number of other movies out or coming out we'd like to see at the theater, but not sure we'll get to all of them. All you have to do is wait six months and they show up on DVD, PPV or premium channels. When we got home we watched Marley and Me on PPV. I didn't expect it to have such a sad ending.
- Mom came over to get a bud off my rose bush, it reminds her of a rosebush Dad used to have at another house.
- Had a nice round of golf with my golfing buddies this morning and am now taking it easy.
- Grinnygranny and I have a tee time tomorrow morning.
- Summer is getting off to a good start.
- P M Prescott
- Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Posted by P M Prescott at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I walked by the theater last night, P M. At $10 admission I looked at the posters from the outside. It was all junk. I see they've remade "The Taking of Pelham 123. I never saw the original. But football coaches would take their teams to see it before a game. Not something I needed before bedtime. Beam me up! :D)
We do the morning and early afternoon showings that run $7, still pretty steep. And you're right, mostly teenage fare.
Post a Comment