About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Wednesday Challenge 010123

 


Happy New Year!

My goals for this year.

1. Stay healthy: keep working out, get back to a healthy diet after splurging during the holidays. 

2, Keep reading and writing. I'm currently in the final stages of editing a novella: The Eagle. It's a blasphemous fantasy about the goddess Isis, who has left the earth, but comes back as an eagle to join with the human race again creating a faith of love and happiness to help heal our planet from the ravages of Seth who is destroying everything by those seeking greed and power. Emphasis here on blasphemy.

3. Planning a trip to Charlottesville, Virginia in September. The Fontaine Maury Society is holding a family reunion. I've joined their fb page and have already sold two e-books of I Maury.

4. Just finished reading all the posts for WC so far. Glad we have more posting with some new posters as well.


16 comments:

Marianne said...

Good, solid goals! I'm so glad to be back on the blog hop ... I missed seeing everyone :-)

Good luck with your goals this year, especially staying in good health as that affects everything else.

Judy said...

Love family reunions... have fun! And, I hear you on the splurging over the holidays. Read to get back to some good healthy eating of my own.. .lol

Lydia said...

Those are good goals!

Aymee said...

These are great goals! And your novella sounds interesting.

P M Prescott said...

Glad to see you back, Marianne

P M Prescott said...

Holidays are like that, Judy. Wish you well on your goals.

P M Prescott said...

Thaks, Lydia.

P M Prescott said...

Glad I caught your interest, Aymee.

Danielle Robbins Maxwell said...

Hi! So glad to see your post! You have great goals. I love your Christmas ties!

Michael Mock said...

That writing project sounds really interesting, and of course I'm glad to see you in the blog hop again. Here's hoping for a happy and successful 2023!

P M Prescott said...

Thank you, Danielle.

P M Prescott said...

You as well, Michael.

Anonymous said...

Good goals, and good luck with your writing! Tanith

Berthold Gambrel said...

Great goals! Here's to a wonderful 2023 for you!

P M Prescott said...

Thank you, Tanith

P M Prescott said...

And for you, Berthold.