Today's challenge: Something I'm proud of doing.
What I think I've accomplished so far:
1. Finding a lifelong soul mate and we've been together 43 years.
2. A son, a daughter and three grandchildren.
3. Educator for 27 years, taught 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th grade English, world history, U.S. history, New Mexico history, psychology, sociology, street law, government, and economics.
4. Author of novels: Optimus: Praetorian Guard, Stephanus, Vanders Magic Carpet, Human Sacrifices, Three Medieval Battles: Crecy, Poitiers, Flodden; Fan Plan: Meteor Strike, Fan Plan: Preparation, Fan Plan: Countdown, I Maury: Life and Times of a Rebel.
5. Short Stories: Stories of Love and Lust, The Eagle.
6. That I am still of sound mind (wife might not agree), healthy, and have many more stories to write for the rest of my life.
Good answers, Patrick!
All terrific accomplishments!
You definitely have a lot to be proud of! Thanks for stopping by~
That"s a good list, right there!
Those are great things to be proud of :-)
Thank you, Lydia.
High praise from you, Berthold.
I always like reading what you have to say, Judy.
Thaks for coming by, Viviana.
That's a lot to be proud of!
Post a Comment