About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

WC 061720

Today is my life in pictures. Here goes:


This is the day Mom brought me home from the hospital in Cherry Point NC. My brother is there too.






This is my brother and me in front of the Record Music Company, owned by my maternal grandparents in Pueblo, CO around 1960. Discount stores killed it.















This is me running the mile in high school.













My crowning achievement. State Champion in the mile 1972. 












Picture of me running for Wayland Baptist College, winning the mile, at this point I was  behind an Australian runner at the Texhoma Conference championship. 1974










My family in 1990.


Sign announcing my book signing in Cottonwood mall Easter weekend in 2007. My baby Optimus: Praetorian Guard there for all to see.


My family today with three grandchildren. It really grew.








11 comments:

Lydia said...

What great photos! Thanks for sharing them with us.

P M Prescott said...

You're welcome Lydia.

Berthold Gambrel said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting.

P M Prescott said...

Thanks for coming by, Berthold.

Marianne Arkins said...

These were great photos! I was going to do something far more literal, but honestly I was just too dang lazy to find the pictures :-)

P M Prescott said...

Thanks, Marianne.

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

Love the family pictures. Isn't it cool to see your name on the sign for a book signing? Lol. Love it!

P M Prescott said...

Thanks Megan.

Tanith Davenport said...

Great photos. I've never done a book signing, funnily enough. I'm mostly e-books.

P M Prescott said...

Tanith, that's the only book I did signing with. I went e-books too. Now I'm putting them into paperbacks, but with the shutdown can't do book signings.

Judy said...

These are great pictures... I love them (especially the family pictures!) Thanks for coming by earlier <3