About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long Day

Stress is piling up with no end in sight and that has me a little bummed out. It was nice to have an extra day to rest this week but it wasn't nearly enough. 





John Thayer, fellow teacher in my portable, his wife had a baby Friday. She was in labor 44 hours and six hours of pushing. He was back at school yesterday and today for pre-registration and six weeks grades. As we were leaving he was going home to get some sleep. Good luck.
That poor kid is never going to hear the end of it. I've mentioned him earlier, but not by name. He has three CD's on Itunes and more on his website. For my few faithful readers, check him out. If you like his folk songs download a few. He could use a little extra right now.

No comments: