About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Premier week

Why oh why did Premier week have to fall when I'm scrambling to get my novel in final form for publishing. Now before you get in a huff Grinnygranny, I know you are the one scrambling to proofread it for me, and I appreciate and love you for all your hard work.
Still the last few weeks were so nice not being a slave to the boob tube. Now we're watching three hours a night and taping two or three more to watch on the weekend.

Dixon's has a bumper crop of apples this year. Someone from Grinnygranny's work said he stood in line for two hours to get apples over the weekend. We are planning to get up there either Saturday or Sunday. I think we need to get there early. There is nothing better than Dixon's Champaigne apples, and their apple cider is to die for.

I posted another rant over at Captains Log, if anyone is interested.

No comments: