About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Bad News

 Well, the MRI said I had cancer. The biopsy said I had cancer in all 13 spots taken. I'm now going to have a PET scan, then to an oncologist for radiation, hormone treatment and chemo.

My father had prostate cancer and they did surgery. Today they have better treatments and that won't be necessary.

On a good note, I got my tax W-whatever and I earned $23.12 last year. Almost all of it from the UK for:


So far sold one of them to the UK this month.

4 comments:

Berthold Gambrel said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I will pray for your treatment and quick recovery. Get well soon!

P M Prescott said...

Thanks, Berthold.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Oh wow, that is sucky news. Very sorry, I'm also praying for your recovery.

P M Prescott said...

Thanks, Yogi.