About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

  • I posted some pictures with different views of Sandia Mountain taken from three different golf courses at Captain's Log.
  • Daughter is busy actually making money working in the campaign, too bad the pay check ends with the election, but hopefully this will give her enough experience to find meaningful employment. Keeping fingers crossed.
  • Trying to keep two vehicles that are over ten years old running is proving very expensive lately, but still much cheaper than buying newer. With four drivers in the family going in different directions and only three vehicles is a logistics problem in itself, but when one of them is down it turns into a  nightmare.
  • I'm turning a short story into a novel for National Novel Write Month (NaNoWriMo). I did this about six years ago and it resulted in Human Sacrifices. Now available at smashwords.com and on the provided link at Amazon for the very reasonable price of only 99 cents. Bona Dea, the one I'm working on is up to 10,000 words right now with half a month to reach 50,000. I'm not ready to post the opening yet, but will in a few days for my few loyal readers.

4 comments:

One Fly said...

Busy here too. Getting things put away and organizing for what lies ahead. It was very nice today. went around twice at Walsenburg. Hit 'em pretty good gain.

P M Prescott said...

Glad you're out there slugging away. This is the best time of the year to golf.

Unknown said...

Great photos, P M and hope you get time to golf too! "Where there's a will (and I believe there is) there's a way"!

P M Prescott said...

Yes there is, Michael. How often to do you get out?