About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Oh to be Val Kilmer


While trying to get over the cold this weekend I watched a lot of late night TV. Caught a movie entitled Double Identity with Val Kilmer and this lovely lady. Shazaam is she gorgeous. New Mexico resident, Val Kilmer is my age which means he's old enough to be her father. It must be nice to be an actor and still rate beautiful women like this as a love interest. Maybe that's why Hollywood keeps casting older actors with the twenty-somethings: so old farts like me can dream...
I forsee many more movies with this heart stopper.

6 comments:

One Fly said...

I would have thought he was much younger. Does that mean we look as good as he does? Since you're neighbors when you get invited up for din din please let me know so I can come along.Thanks in advance. Will there be girls there you think.

P M Prescott said...

Kilmer doesn't get along with his neighbors. He's opening up a bed and breakfast and faced a pretty nasty zoning fight.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

She's a nice looking lady.

P M Prescott said...

Yes in deedy.

Unknown said...

I agree. I remember Val in "The Doors". Hope you can meet him one day. If you do, get me his secret!

P M Prescott said...

That'll be the first question out of my mouth.