About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Looking forward

I'm looking forward to a little rest. The state convention starts Monday with a round of golf at Marty Sanchez golf course in Santa Fe. I've taken my personal days for Monday and Tuesday. I've never played the course in Santa Fe but have always wanted to. It'll be nice to spend a night in Glorieta as well.
I played in a tournament at Desert Greens today, didn't do bad, but also didn't win anything. It took six hours to play the round. It was really slow. I'll need to rest up tomorrow for Monday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Santa Fe at this time of year is beautiful. Let me know if you meet Ali MacGraw, PM! Enjoy!!!:)

P M Prescott said...

Michael, not bloody well likely. Santa Fe is always 10 degrees colder than Albuquerque and windier.

One Fly said...

I guess I won't move there then. It appears there is some major fun times coming up for you PM. Have fun-swing as hard as you can and look up.

P M Prescott said...

One Fly, Santa Fe is still a lot warmer than Colorado in the winter.