About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Not sure

Went to the doctor yesterday. After the usual review of my bloodwork I mentioned I wasn't hearing much out of my hearing aide and if he would  take a look. Right ear was completely clogged up. He got most of the stuff out, not all and I do hear better. Was my problem wax build-up and I don't need the hearing aide, or did the hearing aide cause the wax build up?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hearing is a precious gift. Today's musicians have far better ear protection on tour.

P M Prescott said...

With their sound levels they need it. I told my students with their plugged in earbuds that I'm investing in hearing aides as they'll all need them by the time their 25.