About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Latest Novel


An asteroid hits Wyoming in 1965 and an oil company's computers predict that Yellowstone a super volcano already thousands of years overdue will erupt in 50 to 70 years wiping out all life on the planet.
James Eastman, president of the company decides to come up with a plan for "When it hits the fan."
This is a multigenerational story covering the last fifty years and how technology if used properly could save billions of lives should a catastrophy like this happen.
Part 1 covers 1948 to 1976. Part 2 is in the works.

Now available at Amazon.com, Barnes & Nobles and smaswords.com. For $2.99

At Smashwords if you put in the coupon PA52R it's free for thirty days.


All coupons for the other stories at smashwords have expired.
I've looked at all the different formats at smashwords and have found pdf to be the best.

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Man, I have a lot of your stuff on my TBR list. You have been very prolific lately.

P M Prescott said...

Being retired has its advantages.