About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

In need of prayer

My sister is in the hospital truly fighting for her life. She's had radiation and is set for another round of chemo Monday. Mom and M are spending nights with her so she isn't left alone. I could hear in Mom's voice, when she called, the terrible toll it's taking on her. It's hard hearing every few days what's happening there and not being able to be present. Thank the Lord for a daughter willing to put her life on hold in order to help out.

3 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

My thoughts are with your family. I hope your sister has a full and speedy recovery.

1 plus twins said...

you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. i hope today's treatment went well!!

P M Prescott said...

Thank both of you for your kind thoughts.