About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Plus Delta

I've just been asked to sell my prep period again next year.

Plus
I won't have a 20% drop in pay next year and it will help pad my retirement.
Delta
I told Grinnygranny if I was ever that stupid again to shoot me and put me out of my misery. She just might do it and claim it was justifiable homicide.
Plus
They've given me my Law class back.
Delta
I'll have three preps intead of the one this year.
Plus
They've given me my Law class back.
Delta
The other two classes will be U.S, and New Mexico history
Plus
They've given me my Law class back.
Delta
I won't be teaching World History -- which is what I really love teaching.
Plus
I won't be in their silly lets give all the kids a pacifier and blankie to help them stay in school Sophomore Academy.

Of the Delta's Grinnygranny is the only one I'm worried about, I'll have to convince her that the extra money could pay the Mustang off quicker then duck.
All in all I think the pluses have it.

No comments: