About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Long Day

Started with our church's annual golf tournament. Grinnygranny scheduled getting her hair permed for yesterday so she could play in it too. It was fun and we didn't do too bad. There were lots of door prizes. I wona a gift certificate to Applebees and she won certificate to another restraurant.
We came home and watched a couple of movies -- Code Name: The Cleaner and The Pursuit of Happyness (sic). The first one was cute. Pursuit with Will Smith was rather difficult to watch at times, but an excellent movie. We watched The Queen Friday night and I'm planning on discussing it tomorrow.
Three fellow history teachers are retiring and there was a retirment party for them. We went and stayed for about an hour. It was crazy.
Came home to relax and get caught up on e-mails and blogging.

No comments: