About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fall Books

Today the topic is books that were published in the fall or are about to be published this fall.



Hot off the press and I've given a review in a previous post.



Reviewed by Berthold Gambrel and next on my to read list.



This is one I've been waiting for three years. It's the sixth book in Robert's Chronicles of Kastania, which I've posted about recently. I just re-read the first five books to get ready for this one.




Just released as you can see this is the 51st book in the Eternal Mercenary series started by Barry Sadler. Tony Roberts has now done the last 28 (I think) of them. I finish these books in about half a day, but the history is spot on.

This was a free reads book from this month, but audio is not ready, and I plan to listen to it.



Another free reads I'm waiting for the audio to be ready.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Yeah, Hasuga's Garden did look really interesting. Will you be reviewing it on your blog? If so, I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on it. :)

My TTT.

P M Prescott said...

Yes I will, Lydia. Thanks for stopping by.

Berthold Gambrel said...

Thanks for including Teufelvelt. I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think of Hasuga's Garden, too.

P M Prescott said...

Thanks Berthold. Started it today. It won't be long.