About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Hanging in there.



 I've had ten of the forty radiation treatments. So far, I've had few ill effects (knock on wood). Some loose stools and one night of the runs is about it.

I've started on the regimen of Zytiga and Prednisone without any loss of energy or other side effects mentioned. I'll be on this for a year of more.

I had my first chemo injection yesterday and will have them every three months for from a year to three.

I'm hanging in there for now. 

8 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Thanks for the update!!

Berthold Gambrel said...

Glad to hear that you are hanging in there. Thanks for keeping us posted.

P M Prescott said...

Thanks for coming by, Yogi.

P M Prescott said...

I'm trying, Berthold.

Lydia said...

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you’re tolerating it pretty well so far!

P M Prescott said...

Yes I am, Lydia.

Cassie said...

I hope you keep hanging in there with minimal ill effects!

P M Prescott said...

Wonderful thoughts, Cassie.