About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Important Birthday






Two score years ago (that's 40 years), my son was born. This is his high school graduation picture. Hard to imagine that was over 20 years past.


This is how I remember him fondly. Hard to imagine him that small today.

December 30th is a big year in my family. My brother was born on this day, my son and my sister's daughter. Three within the family are celebrating this day. May they all have a happy birthday.


4 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy birthday to all of them!

Berthold Gambrel said...

Hope they all have a great birthday!

P M Prescott said...

Thank you Lydia.

P M Prescott said...

Berthold, glad you came by.