About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Feeling better

Blood pressure's down, vein at the top of my head not throbbing, rant is over. Nothing rankles me more than all the arguments about public school. I'm sure other professions (police, firefighters) feel the same way: everyone wants to change the system but they won't talk to the people in the trenches.
Sometimes things boil up and you have to let off steam.
Looks like we're going to have a nice weekend. Grinnygranny even mentioned going out to golf again yesterday. Suddenly it's a wonderful world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the frustration here, P M. Married friends of mine who teach high school lament that they cannot even do their jobs. However, I see you operating as a rugged individualist who will impart on his students the lessons of life they will remember you for forever. Try to get away from it all and relax!

P M Prescott said...

Good advice, I think I'll follow it.