About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Back To Normal


It's nice to be back to a normal routine. The only real change is that for the past few days we've not watched many regular T.V. shows. They're being stored on the dvr for the weekend while we take turns playing with the Wii. All of us have sore arms while we're getting in shape, but it's made life a little more interesting around the house. We haven't had a video game system since the old Atari died years ago. The kids had Nintendo and Playstation, but Grinnygranny and I never bothered with them.

The header today is one of my favorite painting by Anne Littlewolf. She's snowed in for the winter In Colorado so when she stops by to check on me I hope it brings a smile to her face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

P M: Take it as it comes and I hope you and Gringranny settle in with TV when you are confortable doing so! :)