About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Encouraging news

On Penni's Caringbridge page today she's mentioned that she still has some vision in the eye that is giving her problems, and that she's out of pain. Mom's flying down to be with her today. We don't know how long that will be which has our Christmas plans up in the air.

Grinnygranny and I had part of our Christmas a little early yesterday. We had massages (massage massages). Oh my well worth the money. Nothing rejuvenates you better. 

Put in a new ink cartridge in my printer at school, ran off my finals and it came up low on ink. Oh for the good old days when the printers used ribbons, which were a whole lot cheaper. Curses on Bill Gates and Microsoft who have made us phase out dot matrix printers starting with NT, and XP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I concur P M!