About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Free At Last

I now have the publishing rights to Optimus: Praetorian Guard. PA over the last 4+ years has done a roller coaster ride on pricing that it was difficult to generate sales. They got me to buy over a hundred copies, most of them given to family and friends. I sold some at book signings and a few to blogger friends who gratefully wrote reviews.
I plan a complete re-edit and e-publish at Smashwords and Amazon for a reasonable price. The sequel "Stephanus" is in the works.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had this book in my que with every intention of reading it, P M. I will let you know when I do. Knowing you wrote it, makes it exciting!

P M Prescott said...

I'll be more than happy to send you a copy. I still have a few. It'll be awhile before I get it edited and republished.