About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Short Story published


Submitted a short story to Amazon and it will be available Monday for Kindle at only $.99.
Anne is working on the cover art for Human Sacrifices. When that's done I haven't made up my mind if I want it done in hard copy through Create Space. It's print on demand like PA, but they're much cheaper on the price of books. What I don't like is that their e-book price is the same as hard copy. I might keep it only as an e-book.

6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Congrats. I'll have to check it out.

P M Prescott said...

I will be grateful if you do. It's pretty much priced right.

Unknown said...

I admire your discipline in writing a boo, P M. That is extremenly challenging!

P M Prescott said...

As I admire yours, Michael.

grandma1 said...

I just tried to download it and I couldn't find it. You might try later today.

P M Prescott said...

I checked and it is available.