About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Time Off

Wednesday worked on the book in the morning. Wife had afternoon off so we had a nice lunch with Russ from Private Buffoon. I asked him loads of questions about computers that predate 1980 as much of my story is in the 60's and 70's. All in all a pleasant conversation.
Took yesterday off to relax and recharge batteries.
Good thing I did. Today wife is off and she's been running me ragged. I need the weekend to recuperate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, recuperate! A friend of mine who is published told me that one must be dedicated to sitting down daily and working on such a project, as he did for years! I commend you, PM!!

P M Prescott said...

Your friend is right, Michael, the only way to right is called: Butt in seat.