About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Updates

Mom's still in hospital and will be for a few more days. They're starting her on injections of blood thinner and she can't leave until they have the pill form regulated. There was a possibility that she could go home and a home hospital doctor could come to give the injections and get her regulated on the pills, but her insurance wasn't the right kind to be provided this program.
She was alert and moving around yesterday and will be a handful if she has to stay there for many more days.

There's a really good possibility that the case I'm working on will end this week. The ADA has finally looked at the evidence and is realizing that he doesn't have a case. He was given the case right about the time my firm took it over and will most likely drop the charges.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time and excellent medical care coupled with love can heal so much! I am praying for your Mom, PM!

P M Prescott said...

It is greatly appreciated, Michael.