About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What's new at the Captain

I've decided that I will post reviews of my favorite movies at the Captain's Log blog. I've kind of run out of things to rant about that aren't becoming repetitious, and I needed something to write on that blog instead of shutting it down. I have other things to say on this one. I'll keep you posted here on the movie I'll be writing about there. The first movie is: Meet Joe Black

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PM: Thank you for your kind comments about Rich Mackney on my site. He was a great friend and I know you would have enjoyed meeting him. Thanks again, my friend! :)

P M Prescott said...

You have my sincerest sympathies for your loss.