About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Update on Mom

Mom's having trouble again with the doctors not wanting to let her have her arthritis and neuroposy medications. Then they wonder why she is so difficult to deal with. Take away these medications and they might as well be trying to electrocute her. It looks like she'll be there for a few more days and then she'll be in rehab before they'll let her go home. They must be a glutton for punishment.


At Southwests Writers Saturday there was a photographer taking pictures of authors with their books. Here I am with Optimus and Friend's Forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel so badly for your Mom, PM and she is in my most sincere thoughts and prayers to improve and do well.

Congratulations on being recognized at the Writer's Conference. Quite an achievement!

P M Prescott said...

Michael, your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.