About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Tournament

I've signed up for my first golf tournament. It's a pro-am and I still don't know who the pro will be that I'll be playing with, but this week I'll need to be out on the driving range, and working on my pitching and putting so I don't make a complete fool of myself.

My one loyal reader and commenter, Michael Manning, has an excellent post concerning the risk factors of heart attacks and strokes for women on his site. Well worth the read for everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words, PM! I am excited for your tourney! HAVE FUN!!!:)

P M Prescott said...

I just gave you a plug, you're the one with the kind words.