About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things settling down

  • Most of the heavy stuff E and M's boyfriend helped move for Mom. She's not completely out yet, but soon will be, her next problem is to try and find a place for all of it. I see a huge garage sale in the future.
  • After a couple of crazy weeks at school things are back to as normal as possible on this stupid schedule.
  • Weather's been nice the last few days, but a storm's supposed to hit tomorrow, hope it's gone by the weekend so I can hit the golf course. This is the best time of year for golf, you don't have to get up so early to beat the heat and the weather isn't as windy like it is in the spring, the only real problem is trying to find your ball under all the dead leaves.

No comments: