About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pleasant weekend

Had a pleasant weekend. Golfed on Saturday and just took it easy on Sunday. Broncos and Cowboys won, so that's a plus.
Ann Littlewolf sent me some pictures by e-mail that just make your eye pop out. I posted them at the Captain's Log blog. Take a look.
Mom had E over to help get her new house ready before she moves in. The walls are being painted, weeds pulled up, a couple of trees taken down, and then the planting begins. Should keep the kids busy for awhile helping her out. 
M's boyfriend is going to school in Santa Fe, but he makes it home for the weekends which makes her happy. Not too sure his parents or we are that happy with it.
Penni's last post on her caring bridge has me concerned. She needs all our prayers.

No comments: