About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jury duty is over

I just checked and I don't have to go in tomorrow, so jury duty is over. In three weeks I went to the orientation (two hours), checked for two weeks to see if I had to go in and they didn't need me (two weeks that Grinnygranny was on vacation and we could have gone up to see Ann Littlewolf in Colorado and her mother in Nebraska), and for the last week I've gone in now three days only to be told to go home. Isn't civic duty wonderful?

E took Ritchie back to Arizona today. The good news -- it's quiet around here, the bad news -- it's too damn quiet around here.

Had my eyes checked today and new glasses are on order, going to take auntypesty to get her eyes checked tomorrow.

At least next week I can get back to editing Human Sacrifices and golf whenever I want.

No comments: