About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Time

Penni and her family came in today. We had a nice lunch,  David needed to take a nap so we dropped him off at the hotel and then took Penni and Michelle to Mom's. They wanted to go to the pool so I came home. Mom's in the process of buying a small patio home and she took them to see it. There's lots of work to be done on the house before Mom can move in, but she's excited about finding it and moving out of an apartment in a few months.
Auntypesty and I have a dentist appts. tomorrow, and they're planning on resting up. Penni has lost quite a bit of weight and is looking frail. There's a reporter from Dallas that will arrive in the evening. She's doing a piece on Penni. No plans for the day that I know of, Mom will think of something.
Wednesday is when we're all going to go up to Santa Fe to see Dad's grave, then drive to Glorieta so Michelle can see where Penni and David were married.

No comments: