About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Book Buy

I was e-mailed by Publish America  today that they are having a special open to the public. If you go to publishamerica.com you can buy any book on their site at 50% off list price. It's only good through April 28, which is just a scant five days, but if any of my dear readers are interested in Optimus: Praetorian Guard you can buy if for just $10.95 + shipping, when it normally sells for $22.95. I'm going to see if I can get some of the book stores in town to order some books at this price and set up some book signings, but for all my nice readers that stop by here and are interested hopefully this makes the book more in your price range.

1 comment:

Velvet Ginger said...

Cool, I will have to look into it, is this your regular blog? lol