About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Update

What I know that's going on in Texas is that Mom is in rehab. The back doctors that were to determine if she needs surgery didn't show up today.
Penni is home and having good days and bad days.
The trip with E, S & M is off as S couldn't get off work.
They're working on trying to get out there, but I'm not sure if it's in the cards.

One regular week and then finals. This semester is finally going to be over, it's already felt like an entire year. I'm needing some rest.

2 comments:

1 plus twins said...

wow i am so jealous you are gonna be off for a couple of weeks. i so picked the wrong profession. ha ha my prayers will continue to be with your family. keep us posted.

P M Prescott said...

Teachers aren't the only ones that get the time off between Christmas and New Years. Grinnygranny gets them off too, and she even gets paid for those days, teachers don't.