About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Loose ends

Bruce has a number of posts concerning Dad and has pictures -- my pictures of Dad on my external hard drive in Albuquerque -- he's also written about the genealogy that he and Mom worked on while here.
Mom has posted some thoughts as well.

For me it's still too soon to start on the chronology as it's not over yet. The funeral is Monday then I'll start posting.

Got out on the golf course today, trying to recover now, this heat and humidity is a killer.

1 comment:

Politically Homeless said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. I know this is a difficult time for you, dealing with all the emotions and preparing to start a new school year at the same time.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.