About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Heavy heart

Mom at caregiver2 has posted the prognosis of my father. We've been dealing with his Alzheimers for a number of years and she was agonizing over placing him in a nursing home. Now that"s not the problem. When I got here today the lady from Hospice was going over all the paperwork. They've started his pain medication and he seemed much more alert and energetic than when we were here a month ago for auntiepesty's graduation. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. Right now it's a wait and see. It could be a week or Mom may need me to help until it's all over, which we've been told could be four to eight weeks.
I'll post on the Debate over Theocracy tomorrow and give updates in the days ahead as well.

No comments: