About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good day

Sunday finally got back on the golf course, not a very good score, but it felt good to hit the ball again.

Monday I napped off and on all day. Needed a really good day of rest.

Today E had the day off so we went and did nine holes. Score was a lot better.

Tomorrow is parent/teacher conference day. Regular school hours for parents to show up and get their students report card and see how they are doing, then back 5:30 to 7:30pm. Gong to make for a really long day. I hope I have a good number of parents even though the time inbetween visits will be good for catching up on grading. With no prep period the papers really stack up on me. Wouldn't you know that this is the year we as a school are focusing on extended response questions!

Thursday is a delay day for more training. Talk about a wasted week for trying to teach anything.

1 comment:

1 plus twins said...

glad you have gotten time to golf and relax! hard to believe the first report cards are coming out already. time is flying by.