About Me

My photo
Family and Friends is my everyday journal. Captain's Log is where I pontificate on religion and politics.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wild Goose Chase



Drove for three hours today and accomplished nothing. Well I did get paid. Attorney's loss more than mine.



We have a case in Rio Rancho which is in Sandoval county so I have to drive to Bernalillo and backtrack on highway 528 for three miles. Got there at 12:10 to drop off papers. They close on Fridays at noon. Drive back to Alb., get to the courthouse to pick up papers from a judge and file them, he hasn't signed them. Get to repeat the process Monday.

Published another short story on smashwords.com yesterday. It's free, but beware. I normally write R rated stories, this one got away from me at it is XXX.







No comments: